A while ago I started charity bets. Here are a couple of new and updated bets I would be willing to take:
- Kim Jong-Un is not announced dead in 2020 (90%, 1:9 odds)
- Kim Jong-Un is not announced dead before May 31st 2020 (95%, 1:19 odds)
- There will be no vaccine against the coronavirus administered to more than 10,000 people by the end of 2020 (80%, 1:4 odds)
- Trump will be reelected in 2020 (55%, 45:55 odds)
- There will not be conclusive evidence that the coronavirus originated from a lab in Hubei by 2020 (90%, 1:9 odds)
- There will be no corona app in Germany with an adoption rate of greater than 50% of smartphone users by the end of 2020 (90%, 1:9 odds)
- More than half of all states in the US will vote in person in 2020 (85%, 3:17 odds)
- The DAX will close with a lower value on 31.12.2020 than on 31.12.2019 = DAX will be lower than 13 249,01 points on 31.12.2020 (90%, 1:9 odds)
- Boris Johnson will remain Prime Minister in 2020 (93% 7:93 odds)
- The number of births in December 2020 in Germany will be lower than the number of births in December 2019 (50%, 1:1 odds)
- The number of divorces in Germany in 2021 will be lower than the number in 2020 (50%, 1:1 odds)
It is very easy. If you like to bet, contact me, and we can agree on a question and on odds. You can also reverse the bet if you like.
Example: For bet number 2, “Kim Jong-Un is not announced dead before May 31st 2020 (90%, 1:9 odds)”. If we bet, we need to decide on an appropriate amount. I will donate 9€ for every 1€ you offered if I am wrong and Kim Jong-Un is annonuced dead. If I am correct, you will have to donate 1€ for every 9€ I offered.